Monday 10 August 2009

photography project


Once I am done with the 365 project at the end of the year, I am going to need a new challenge that will spur me on to keep getting out there with the camera.

At present I haven't included this in my list of goals. That's because I don't yet know what the challenge will look like. I have come across a number of other photography challenges including:
  • 100 portraits of strangers
  • Shooting every street in a town or every postcode in a city
  • Monthly scavenger hunts
The photo on the top right of this post is from a mini-project that I have included for myself within the 365. I'm taking a shot of that tree once a month for the year from more or less the same vantage point each time. At the end of the year, I'll post them to the blog as a slide show. This has been one of the most interesting (to me anyway) parts of the 365, so I think my new goal should be along similar lines.

One idea that I'm toying with, is to shoot every bridge across the river Medway. I could perhaps tie this into my fitness training by either running or cycling to each location. I think I'll need to get the maps out and see just how big this undertaking could be, before committing to it.


The Medway at Teston


No comments:

Post a Comment